6.10.2008

Credit Rehab


I know I'm not the only one.
Okay, wait. First some background...before you assume I'm some goofus ditz who just la-la-la, spends-spends-spends....sure I love to shop - but I've also been the major breadwinner, managed all the travels and vacations, bought the kids Easter outfits, gifts, replaced the outgrown wardrobes - shoes, jeans..etc. (I'm not some Tiffany junkie - let's get that straight!)

So I exit a marriage after twenty-something years with a lot of debt.....two very promising offspring who are college fledglings, no house (that went to the ex), and no savings.

I rent, right? Well sure - no one is going to give me a loan with my crummy credit!
What's next? Deal with reality!
Why?
Because: I AM NOT A QUITTER!
(read: bankruptcy is just not an option in my mind.)

I'll just go on the record here as saying....credit floundering is not for the faint of heart! And credit rehab is no picnic either.
Future tales will come.

For now - take my advice - Don't spend it if you ain't got it.

Suzette


No comments: